The best ingredients...
A modern floor should be able to do a lot and offer a lot. Besides extraordinary design, genuine homeliness and good installation properties, one thing above all is more important than ever: genuine sustainability. And that is precisely why wineo 1000, the PURLINE organic flooring for the home, is consciously made of natural raw materials. In other words completely without plasticisers, solvents and chlorine. Despite this, PURLINE organic flooring is really tough, is proven to be durable and effortless to clean. Simply a genuine multi-talent for every home. wineo 1000 – quality + sustainability “Made in Germany”.
... for modern living
From warm to cosy through to homely, wineo 1000 with a selection of 20 stylish wood decors leaves nothing to be desired. Just the right thing for uncomplicated people and DIY enthusiasts: wineo 1000 for clicking in. Thanks to the Connect® locking system, installation is easily completed – all without glue or time-consuming preparation of the subfloor. And due to the floating installation, you could quite easily take your favourite floor with you next time you move.
- 20 stylish wood finishes in plank format
- Installed in no time at all thanks to the Connect® locking system – without glue
- Very durable and easy care. Even heavy furniture and chair castors cannot make a traceable impression on the organic flooring
- Odour-neutral and harmless to health, as free from chlorine, solvents and plasticisers
- Gentle on the ankles, warm to the feet and thanks to the soft surface particularly suitable for pleasant room acoustics
- Suitable for damp areas and underfloor heating and hence a genuinely uncomplicated all-rounder
|Installation type:||For clicking in|
|Product thickness:||5 mm|
|Format:||1295 x 195 mm|
|Box contents:||8 Paneele / 2,02 m²|
|Utilization class:||23 / 32|
|Wear resistance:||Group T|
|Reaction to fire:||C fl - s1|
|Anti slip category:||R 9|
|Slip resistance:||μ ≥ 0,30 DS|
|Anti-static properties:||≤ 2 kV|
|Resistance to staining:||Very good resistance subject to concentration and exposure time|
|Light fastness:||≥ 7|
|Residual indentation:||~ 0, 05 mm|