USED AROUND THE CLOCK
In the medical and healthcare sectors, everyone and everything must be 100% functional every single day. The working environment and equipment must be practical, hygienic, hard-wearing and economical and it should ideally also look good.
PURLINE organic flooring is a true all-rounder, fulfilling all of these requirements and a few more
besides, making it a powerful service provider for hospitals, doctors' practices, ambulatory healthcare centres, medical centres, rehabilitation centres and retirement homes.
PURLINE organic flooring – an impressive foundation:
- Meets strict hygiene standards and is extremely easy to disinfect
- Resistant to all standard cleaning agents and disinfectants, alcohol and contrast agents on the VAH/DGHM (German hygiene associations) and RKI lists (taking into account the exposure time and application concentrations)
- Presents no health risk as free from chlorine, solvents and plasticisers
- Very wear-resistant and durable while also being particularly pleasant to stand and walk on
- No imprints are left behind, even by heavy appliances thanks to a resilience level close to 100%
WINEO ENSURES EXCELLENT FOUNDATIONS
Our outstanding, unique flooring fulfils all of the complex
requirements of the health sector and therefore provides the best foundations.
- Suitable for virtually any application and offering outstanding performance
- Easily meets numerous building, safety and hygiene requirements
- Flooring is extremely durable and guaranteed to be low-maintenance
- 100% made in Germany – from the development stage through to production
- Naturally: Ecology and sustainability right at your feet
PURLINE organic flooring – naturally unique
PURLINE organic flooring is probably the most environmentally-friendly elastic flooring currently available on the market. It is made from natural and renewable materials, contains no toxic additives and is the perfect solution for a variety of situations and applications.
To sum up:
- It is made from renewable raw materials and natural fillers
- Rapeseed or castor oil is used instead of petrochemicals
- It is without the addition of chlorine, plasticisers and solvents
- Completely odour-neutral and emission-free
- Naturally fully recyclable and easy to dispose of
- Has received numerous prizes, awards and certifications – from the German Blue Angel seal to the Greenguard logo
The right flooring for every situation
PURLINE organic flooring can be used for an endless variety of applications – from reception areas or patients' rooms to entire functional and technical areas through to corridors and emergency escape routes.
Our elastic flooring easily meets a wide variety of performance requirements. This makes our PURLINE organic flooring impressively versatile and naturally overall the best foundation for modern working and living.