USED AROUND THE CLOCK
In the medical and healthcare sectors, everyone and everything must be 100% functional every single day. The working environment and equipment must be practical, hygienic, hard-wearing and economical and it should ideally also look good.
PURLINE organic flooring is a true all-rounder, fulfilling all of these requirements and a few more
besides, making it a powerful service provider for hospitals, doctors' practices, ambulatory healthcare centres, medical centres, rehabilitation centres and retirement homes.
WINEO ENSURES EXCELLENT FOUNDATIONS
Our outstanding, unique flooring fulfils all of the complex
requirements of the health sector and therefore provides the best foundations.
- Suitable for virtually any application and offering outstanding performance
- Easily meets numerous building, safety and hygiene requirements
- Flooring is extremely durable and guaranteed to be low-maintenance
- 100% made in Germany – from the development stage through to production
- Naturally: Ecology and sustainability right at your feet
PURLINE organic flooring in use
PURLINE organic flooring – an impressive foundation:
- Meets strict hygiene standards and is extremely easy to disinfect
- Resistant to all standard cleaning agents and disinfectants, alcohol and contrast agents on the VAH/DGHM (German hygiene associations) and RKI lists (taking into account the exposure time and application concentrations)
- Presents no health risk as free from chlorine, solvents and plasticisers
- Very wear-resistant and durable while also being particularly pleasant to stand and walk on
- No imprints are left behind, even by heavy appliances thanks to a resilience level close to 100%
PURLINE organic flooring – naturally unique
PURLINE organic flooring is probably the most environmentally-friendly elastic flooring currently available on the market. It is made from natural and renewable materials, contains no toxic additives and is the perfect solution for a variety of situations and applications.
To sum up:
- It is made from renewable raw materials and natural fillers
- Rapeseed or castor oil is used instead of petrochemicals
- It is without the addition of chlorine, plasticisers and solvents
- Completely odour-neutral and emission-free
- Naturally fully recyclable and easy to dispose of
- Has received numerous prizes, awards and certifications – from the German Blue Angel seal to the Greenguard logo
The right flooring for every situation
PURLINE organic flooring can be used for an endless variety of applications – from reception areas or patients' rooms to entire functional and technical areas through to corridors and emergency escape routes.
Our elastic flooring easily meets a wide variety of performance requirements. This makes our PURLINE organic flooring impressively versatile and naturally overall the best foundation for modern working and living.