The Pfiff Institut für angewandte Gebäudereinigungstechnik (Pfiff Institute for Applied Building Cleaning Technology) based in Memmingen, Germany, has carried out a thorough investigation into the properties of PURLINE flooring. The main focus was analysing life-cycle costs. A number of characteristics were tested, including the level of resistance or rather, cleanability in the face of the demands it would come up against in everyday use.
The results of the analysis verified the outstandingly high quality of PURLINE flooring, with the study concluding that: "Its resistance to chemical and mechanical influences is exemplary, as is its environmental compatibility. PURLINE organic flooring has much lower life-cycle costs compared to all other floor coverings currently available on the market". The Pfiff Institute believes that this floor covering would be economical and practical to use in very heavily frequented areas such as medical facilities, department stores, schools, airports and other public buildings.
Remove dirt without leaving any residue – cleaning costs fall and resources are saved
- All conventional cleaners, regardless of whether they are acidic or alkaline, can be used without any problems; PURLINE floor coverings from wineo are shown to be completely resistant.
- With a closed surface and low level of friction, the floor coverings can be mopped more rapidly and easily.
- There is no need to then polish or treat the floor afterwards.
Extremely easy to disinfect – viruses don’t have a chance
- All surface disinfectants can be used on floor coverings without any problems.
- Direct contact tests, which are carried out to test the hygiene level of surfaces, prove that the flooring can be effectively disinfected.
- Furthermore, contrast agents commonly used in hospitals do not discolour the floor coverings
- Thanks to a resilience level close to 100%, no imprints as a result of furniture are visible after the flooring is briefly buffed.
- Mechanical endurance tests prove that the surface does not become visibly scuffed.
- Its level of resistance to rays of sunlight is extremely high