PURLINE – eco-friendly? (Eco)logically!
PURLINE organic flooring – eco-friendly? (Eco)logically! It’s probably the most environmentally friendly resilient floor covering on the market today. It is primarily made of natural and renewable materials and is the perfect solution for a variety of situations and applications.
- Made of renewable raw materials and natural fillers
- Contains canola oil or castor oil as binding agents
- With no chlorine, plasticisers or solvents
- Odour-neutral and virtually emission-free as a matter of course
- Easy to dispose of in a natural manner
- As a result: winner of numerous awards, prizes and certificates
Extremely durable and resilient
PURLINE organic flooring is highly resistant to mechanical and chemical influences and does not fade in the sun.
- Unique composition
- Patented expertise
- Excellent workmanship
- Almost 100% recovery rate
- Extremely high UV resistance
Repels dirt and is low-maintenance
Dirt and chemical substances simply roll off PURLINE organic flooring. Its compact surface is easy to keep hygienically clean, which saves time and stress.
- Dirt and scuff marks removed easily and completely
- Compatible with all conventional cleaning agents
- Extremely easy to disinfect
Long-lasting and uniquely economical
PURLINE organic flooring is very long-lasting and really impresses thanks to its significantly lower life-cycle costs compared to other elastic floors. Quality verified through durability testing.
- No visible wear after mechanical load tests
- Up to 30% savings on cleaning and resource costs over a 20-year period
- Particularly economical and practical in heavily frequented areas
Tested and high quality
PURLINE organic flooring really impresses thanks to its long-lasting high quality and excellent environmental compatibility as well as fulfilling the strictest fire protection requirements.
- Numerous ecological and structural engineering certifications
- Design/innovation – winner of multiple awards and prizes
- 100% made in Germany