soundPROTECT SD underlay mat | 2 mm
The all-rounder offering long life performance
quiet, efficient, sturdy click connection
2 mm soundPROTECT SD impact sound insulation is the ideal impact sound mat and acoustic mat solution for all hard floorings such as laminate and parquet. We particularly recommend the use of soundPROTECT SD in connection with our wineo 300, wineo 500 and wineo 550 laminate floors.
The underlay mat is manufactured from 90% renewable raw materials and is the sustainable solution among our impact sound insulations and underlays.
In addition to mineral fillers, we also use rape seed oil and castor oils – environmentally friendly and zero risk to health. Sustainable protection for the environment and comfortable room acoustics.
We recommend using the soundPROTECT SD underlay mat for impact sound insulation if laminate floors do not have an integral underlay as standard or you wish to use this underlay mat for impact sound insulation under your parquet floor.
soundPROTECT SDcan be installed directly onto mineral substrates (e.g. screed) without the need for additional incorporation of a vapour barrier, thus saving you one step in the installation process. You only need to bond the joints of the underlay sheeting with wineo Combi sealing tape.
- Quick and energy efficient distribution of floor heat
- Ideally suited for underfloor heating
- Long life performance of at least 30 years
- Certified sustainability
- Excellent noise reduction for hard and soft floors
- Made with ecuran
- Sustainable raw materials
- No chlorine, plasticisers or solvents
- Integrated vapour barrier during application of adhesives to the edges using combined sealing tape
Technical specifications: soundPROTECT SD
- Material: ecuran (organic PU)
- Packaging units = 40 rolls/pallet
- Minimum order quantity = 1 roll/8 m²
- Thickness: 2 mm | Width: 1 m | Length: 8m | Weight: 1.7 kg / m²
- Impact noise reduction: ~19 dB
- Footfall sound reduction: approx. 28%
- Thermal resistance: 0.01 (m² K)/W
- SD-value: > 75m
Please consult the technical data sheet for further details.