Best ingredients for healthy homes
Living in harmony with health and nature, feeling safe and secure within our homes, that is our aspiration. That is why we attach so much importance to the best ingredients for the best-ever ambience in the home. Our comfortable, elastic PURLINE organic flooring is manufactured to our own formulations. We use the best raw materials for it. You can breathe freely indoors and be sure that you are doing the best for your family.
PURLINE organic flooring is a specialist polyurethane flooring with the best natural ingredients such as plant oils and mineral components. It is based on ecuran, the innovative high-performance composite material which takes environmental aspects into consideration as well a being sustainable and satisfying modern demands.
wineo 1000 at a glance
- The healthy alternative to vinyl flooring, tiles or carpeting
- Proven 3 in 1 system: every design is available for gluing, clicking and as a multi-layer for clicking
- Utilisation classes: 23/32 for residential use
- A total of 22 wood designs and 4 concrete looks
- Made in Germany: Manufactured without the addition of chlorine, plasticisers or solvents
- NEW: One product in two designs: PREMIUM and BASIC
- NEW: Interior colour recommendation for every decor through four coordinated trend worlds
- NEW: Lifetime guarantee (in accordance with Windmöller guarantee conditions)
Live everyday life with materials that are harmless in every respect. Allowing you to always breathe easily − this is what healthy homes are all about. PURLINE organic flooring makes an important contribution as it does not emit any harmful substances into the indoor air, it is odourless, quiet and gentle on the joints. Its properties make it perfect and safe for family homes. It can be used without hesitation as a healthy floor from children’s rooms to kitchens.
PURLINE organic flooring combines all the benefits that modern floors need to have: it is especially high-performance, the authentic designs are impressive and it is natural. Based on mainly natural and renewable raw materials, it is produced entirely in the Eastern Westphalia region of Germany without the addition of chlorine, plasticisers or solvents.