soundPROTECT PROFI underlay mat | 3 mm
The all-rounder offering long life performance
quiet, efficient, sturdy click connection
3 mm soundPROTECT PROFI impact sound insulation is the ideal impact sound mat and acoustic mat solution for all hard floorings such as laminate and parquet. We particularly recommend the use of soundPROTECT PROFI in connection with our wineo 300, wineo 500 and wineo 550 laminate floors.
The underlay mat is manufactured from 90% renewable raw materials and is the sustainable solution among our impact sound insulations and underlays.
In addition to mineral fillers, we also use rape seed oil and castor oils – environmentally friendly and zero risk to health. Sustainable protection for the environment and comfortable room acoustics.
Compared to the 2 mm version, the soundPROTECT PROFI offers even better impact noise reduction and improved footfall sound reduction performance. The underlay mat can even level out tiny spots of unevenness.
We recommend using the soundPROTECT PROFI underlay mat for impact sound insulation if laminate floors do not have an integral underlay as standard or you wish to use this underlay mat for impact sound insulation under your parquet floor.
When installing on mineral substrates, such as screed, the prior inclusion of a PE vapour barrier is also important with this mat to prevent rising damp from getting into the flooring.
- Quick and energy efficient distribution of floor heat
- Ideally suited for underfloor heating
- Long life performance of at least 30 years
- Certified sustainability
- Excellent noise reduction for hard and soft floors
- Suitable for all non-mineral substrates (a vapour barrier must be incorporated when installing on mineral substrates)
- Made with ecuran
- Sustainable raw materials
- No chlorine, plasticisers or solvents
Technical specifications: soundPROTECT PROFI
- Material: ecuran (organic PU)
- Packaging units = 40 rolls/pallet
- Minimum order quantity = 1 roll/5.5 m²
- Thickness: 3 mm | Width: 1 m | Length: 5.5 m | Weight: 2.8 kg / m²
- Impact noise reduction: ~20 dB
- Footfall sound reduction: approx. 31 %
- Thermal resistance: 0.01 (m² K)/W
Please consult the technical data sheet for further details.