wineo singleGLUE - The perfect solution for a quick, sustainable and clean floor installation.
Self-adhesive on top, floating installation, can be walked on immediately.
When installing flooring for gluing, people often resort to conventional liquid adhesive, which is a time-consuming process. But there is an alternative: impact sound insulation with an adhesive surface.
With only four simple steps, the flooring can be bonded easily and quickly in this way. Even amateur craftsmen can do it without any problems. After rolling out and peeling off the foil, the flooring is glued on and the mat is pressed down firmly with a roller. The flooring can be walked on immediately, which saves long drying times. In addition, the mat reduces impact sound and is low-emission.
Thanks to the floating installation with singleGLUE, the adhesion of the flooring is particularly clean and can be removed again without leaving any residue. The wineo self-adhesive mat is therefore an innovative, environmentally friendly and healthy alternative to conventional liquid adhesive and will also inspire you.
wineo singleGLUE - advantages at a glance
- Simply clean: professional floor bonding without the use of liquid adhesive
- Excellent sound insulation: Additional reduction of footfall and walking noise compared to conventional adhesion
- Suitable for use on underfloor heating systems
- Low emission: does not release any harmful substances into the room air
- Sustainably produced in Germany! Made with ecuran
- Minimal substrate preparation according to manufacturer's specifications
- Extremely quick and residue-free removal
- Consistent cost saving
- Can be walked on immediately
Perfectly matches wineo 400 I 600 | 800 design flooring for gluing, PURLINE organic flooring for gluing wineo 1000 | wineo 1200 and all comparable, elastic dryback coverings
Recommended use: private living | utilisation class 23/32
Material: ecuran (bio-polyurethane)
Rolls / pallet: 40 / 260 m²
Roll: 6,5 m²
Thickness: 2.0 mm
Width: 1,0 m
Length: 6,5 m
Weight: 2,5 kg/m²
Impact sound reduction: up to 15 dB (± 2 dB)
Walking sound reduction: up to 6 % (± 2 %)
Thermal resistance: 0.01 m²K/W
Residual indentation: < 0.20 mm
Compressive strength: > 45 t/m² (> 550 kPa)
Impact load: ~ 750 mm
Utilisation classes EN ISO 10874: 23/32
When using a wineo PERFECT FIT PU underlay mat (singleGLUE, doubleGLUE, soundPROTECT, soundSTOP, silentCOMFORT, silentPREMIUM, silentPLUS or silentRIGID) for the matching wineo floor product, the wineo guarantee is extended by 5 years.